What we do
What is Human trafficking?
What are the signs?
Possible indicators that a minor is being trafficked include:
- Unexpected absences from school
- Running away from home
- Fear, anxiety, depression, tension
- Inability to speak for themselves
- “Boyfriend,” “Uncle” or “Daddy” controls life and speaks for them
- Tattoos of someone else’s name
- Multiple cell phones
Who is affected?
We will meet our clients’ immediate physical, emotional, spiritual, mental, and social needs, in a safe, caring and structured environment.
Find help for you or someone else as well as resources to report suspected trafficking on via our Contact Us page
Individual Group Counseling
Power through learning
Our plan is that residential clients will be required to complete a structured educational program in home school with an accredited teacher or in a GED program when applicable.